Friday, October 06, 2006

Fabulous Faves ...

Wow ... I have neglected my little blog ...
But, thanks to inspiration from Ali Edwards and her brand new newsletter, I have decided an update was in order! Her last challenge was about creating mini books to showcase our five fabulous favorites. I have the mini book done ... but am still gathering photos and stuff for my favorites. Here's a look:
The stamps are from B Line Designs (looking for a link!) and one of my favorites, Cats Life Press. Other fun stuff is from 7Gypsies, My Mind's Eye (which I am loving!) Heidi Swapp, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Prima, May Arts, Foofala and Making Memories, just to name a few!

So what are some of my favorite things right now? Diet Coke, my laptop, Dove dark chocolate ... and my new car!! My last car was ten years old ... and well, it was time for a new one! It's a Jetta, it's black and it's fast! I love it! And, there's a picture of my favorite spot in my studio! In the collection of stuff, there's a pic of my dear, sweet Grandmother who I miss very much! And before I go ... a shout out to my good friend Stacey, who tells me she actually checks my blog! Awww, thanks Stace! Bye for now!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Yea, Jo! I've been waiting for an update!