i'm going to try! I'd like to keep a daily/weekly
journal of things i'm grateful for. life stress
sometimes just leaves me exasperated.
when it hits me, i try and think of at least
one or two things i am truly grateful for,
even if they are superficial things, and it
helps me keep things in the proper perspective!
so... my challenge: keep a daily
record of the one or two things you
were thankful for at the end of each day.
at the end of that week ... make a layout of it.
i hope to pick one of my things and take a picture
of it ... and i want to use my heidi swapp playing
cards for my book... it's perfect! there are 54 cards...
so, it's great for the whole year!! and, you'll have 2 extra!

your layouts can be more "scrappy" or more "art journal"
or anything!! i'll try and post my designs here if you're interested!
and of course, link me up and share your designs!!
have fun!

7 comments:
This is an amazing idea! You have to show us a few of your finished cards. PLEASE ;)
Great idea!! I'm with Tonya, let's see some cards!
Sounds like a great idea, Joanne. Sometimes we can all use a little bit of perspective.
I love this idea! Can't wait to see what you do with the cards!
OK, Jo - I'm playing along - it may be just the thing to really get the muse working.
Awesome idea, Joanne. I'm in for the journaling part. I know that realistically, there's no way I'll get to doing the LO part- I'm working on scrapping some other stuff. But I love the idea of writing down what you're thankful for, and OF COURSE we want to see what you create!!
i want to see some cards! :)
Post a Comment