Thursday, December 13, 2007

SC Christmas Swap!

wow! I just had to share some of the amazing things that came my way from april at studio calico! a bunch of us participated in a swap and it was so much fun... and put me in the holiday spirit! here's just a few of things i received from april... and jack was just as excited!!! and, i didn't even get a chance to take pics of the rest of the goodies ... tons of my favorite paper... including bazzill kraft cs!!! thanks april!


6 comments:

jillconyers said...

looks like some fun stuff...enjoy :)

Barb said...

Wow! That looks so fun!

Our Little Yarden said...

Wow look at those goodies - have fun XX

Malin said...

Looks like alot of fun stuff :)
I must join the next swapp , seems to be so much fun :)
/ Malin

Nicole said...

look at those goodies!!

can't wait to see what you do with them!!

Jenn O said...

Wow!! Look at all that yummy stuff! I love his sweet little dog face peeking up through it all. :) Have fun creating!