skip to main |
skip to sidebar
fees, charges and ... now i'm bummed...
i cannot believe the charges for delivery. i was so set to buy this amazing bed. a major purchase for me! i'm saving and finally said: just do it! it was $200 off... basically the delivery charge... so, i added this gorgeous piece of furniture to the cart only to find -- there was an additional shipping & processing charge... plus the lovely nys sales tax... this bed (without the headboard) totaled to more than $1800. i just cannot justify that... so... now, i'll have to start looking again. oh well! i know there are worse things. it just took me forever to make up mind to do it! lol!
7 comments:
Whoa...$1,800. I am so sorry the shipping raised it up so high. It is a beautiful bed. I have a Pottery Barn near me. If i had a pick up I would load it up and drive it out to you at no cost. :o)
That bed is just sooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous! I think I would love pottery barn!
I love that bed, Joanne! too bad about the add'l charges :( we had the same problem a few years ago with my son's bedroom set... hope you find a better deal soon!
I will say that that bed is gorgeous. A lot of $$ though.
Wow...that sucks!=( Hopefully you will find something just as beautiful and not as expensive!
Wow, that is one expensive bed. Maybe you can find a knock off. Or someone that can make one....
hey Joanne-
I say, if you really love it (and it is gorgeous!), just hold off and keep saving for it. Or maybe work out a road trip with a friend who has a truck to pick it up.
I don't have a bed frame that I love yet, but we spent well over $1,000 for our box spring and mattress 14 years ago, and never regretted it a day.
If it's something you absolutely love, you won't be sorry.
Post a Comment