and... i haven't posted in a long time, i know! i've been busy working on a special project... and getting caught up on my homework! hope you are enjoying your summer!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
remember that PB bed i wanted???
and... i haven't posted in a long time, i know! i've been busy working on a special project... and getting caught up on my homework! hope you are enjoying your summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
oh, great choice Joanne! love the vintagy look. hope you get it soon :)
Ooooh! Gorgeous bed, girl! I hope it arrives soon so you can have a decent night's sleep!
Okay, you must share where you got your furniture. I need dressers and nightstands and these are fabulous. That bed is gorgeous and I"m a huge fan of the vintage look. I think it was fate!
Absolutely gorgeous bed!! You will be having some sweet dreams that is for sure!!!
oh beautiful bed Joanne...I think I might need an upgrade :)
COngrats on the new bed! Waiting an extra day will increase the suspense and happiness of finally getting it!
Love it Joanne! Your room will be wonderful once the irritation of it being backordered passes. I hope that is soon!
Love the vintage look! A college dorm would be an improvement over my bedroom right now! It's the catch all place since we're in the middle of home improvements.
can't wait to see your pics! i love that pb bed too! :)
Stop it!
I haven't gotten a PB catalog in months. Since I stopped all of my junk mail. And YOU are making me want to call them and request one
IMMEDIATELY!
That bed is gorgeous.
I can't wait to see your finished room.
Gorgeous...I hope it arrives soon.
Post a Comment