I loved this! I meant to watch SNL that night but missed it. I caught the skit on CNN the following morning, too, too funny no matter which side of the fence you're on! Hey, I need to talk to you about Debby S.'s little adventure. See you soon - like tomorrow maybe?
5 comments:
Super hilarious! thanks for sharing!
onmg that was soooooo dadgum funny! I watched it on tv last week and laughed then too!
I missed it last week and glad you had it posted on your blog. Too funny. LOL!
Thanks for posting this, it was hilarious!
I loved this! I meant to watch SNL that night but missed it. I caught the skit on CNN the following morning, too, too funny no matter which side of the fence you're on! Hey, I need to talk to you about Debby S.'s little adventure. See you soon - like tomorrow maybe?
Post a Comment