Saturday, January 02, 2010

just one little word...

it's that time of year again, to choose your one little word for the year. inspired by ali edwards... it's such a wonderful way to focus and in my opinion, live with intention. and this year, there's a challenge posted at studio calico to do a layout about your goals. the two things tied together perfectly for me! i tried to take a light-hearted approach with my word... though there are some serious feelings behind it. you can see the entire layout and snippets here!
oh, and happy new year!!

8 comments:

joanna said...

hey there! did you see Ali's link to Christine Kane's blog about one little word? I downloaded the worksheet and plan to "find" my word tomorrow ... such a cool idea. Hope you have a wonderfully creative 2010!
~joanna

Ally said...

I think your word is sooooo perfect. Whatever, accept things as they come. Great attitude! I hope you meet your goal of living with the personal meaning of that little word because I'm sure it's really a very big goal!

milkcan said...

Great choice of word! Here's hoping 2010 is awesome for you!

diana albright said...

love it! "Whatever" is a great word.

Unknown said...

Your word is perfect!! And I love the LO you created for the SC challenge. Great job!

Jill said...

"Whatever" is such a great word! No doubt you'll get a lot of mileage out of that word this year. :) My word is "balance," but now I'm thinking that I need to turn to "whatever" more often as a way of achieving that balance.

missusem said...

Cute word. Whatever indeed :)

Donna said...

I was a little unsure when I first read your word for 2010. Living with an almost 13 (one month from yesterday) I hope you understand. I think along the same lines but I can't condense to one word. My word/phrase is "it is what it is". My action to follow is "deal"! Food luck with your word and year. Hope to see you soon.