i just have to share some good news i received last week... much to my surprise, i was a finalist in the studio calico design team search! this is the first-time EVER my work was recognized. i was so excited and honored. april and scarlet are just a class act all the way around and i am thrilled and grateful for this honor!! congrats to the girls who made the team too... their work is just beautiful! you can read more here!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
just a little surprise...
i just have to share some good news i received last week... much to my surprise, i was a finalist in the studio calico design team search! this is the first-time EVER my work was recognized. i was so excited and honored. april and scarlet are just a class act all the way around and i am thrilled and grateful for this honor!! congrats to the girls who made the team too... their work is just beautiful! you can read more here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
CONGRATS on being a SC finalist! I just LOVE your work! :)
Huge congrats girl!!! your work is amazing (and I really love the featured page!)
you'll see this is the first of many :D
That is SOOOO AWESOME!!!!! Congrats, girl!! :) That is fab :) :) :) Yay!
Congrats again on being a finalist! You deserve it!
Joanne, i adore your work, so i'm not at all surprised that your work caught their eye...=)
What can I say but Wooohoooo! COngrats Girl, so wonderful!!!
CONGRATS!
Joanne, Excellent!!! WTG! I knew you would receive the recognition you deserve.
Yay Joanne! I absolutely love your your work- everything you do is beautiful.I'm really happy for you!
Post a Comment