Monday, September 24, 2007

the pc - mac switch!

i have not posted in a bit ... but that's because i've been trying to figure this thing out. i have been a pc user forever, except for a little bit back in college... and now, with the graphic design classes i'm taking, i thought i should make the move to mac. i love it. the screen is beautiful. but, i am still learning some things and waiting for some other software arrive, so i can really dig in! plus, i'm doing the clean and organize marathon... wanting to get that finished before winter... yikes!
and... i'm anxious
ly awaiting premiere night at studio calico... the sneaks are looking good ... and there's a mini-book class for us too! these pictures are from their add-ons, which we need both of for the mini-book! i can't wait for that!! that's it from here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

once you switch to mac, you'll never want to go back!

Davinie Fiero said...

I have not made the switch... I keep seeing it's worth it, though!

The kit is delish! Christine did an awesome job with that mini album too!

Nicole said...

you're going to ADORE this kit, Joanne...just a few more days!!

Anonymous said...

I too have been thinking about switching to a mac.....if you do, let us know how it is.

I can't wait til the kit comes out, still trying to figure out if I should get the add-ons or not!

Elisabeth said...

ahh, the kit is dreamy isn't it? I took the plunge and without even thinking got 2 of the addons! Now I am waiting impatiently till they arrive...Hoping I get them before my crop weekend! How's Jack?

Dana said...

Hey Joanne!
I 'd luv to make the switch, but with as little time in my life as I already have, I'm probably better off waiting until my PC dies to get a mac!!! Have fun with yours!

xoxo
Dana K.

http://avocadoishyummythings.typepad.com

Anilú Magloire said...

You will fall in love with your Mac. I know I have!!
I too am counting the days until the 27th at midnight :)