on my blog!i've been working on my design homework for a little while now... and the more i look, the more uncertain i am... so, i thought i'd post it here to see how it looks in a different format, instead of just my ps screen! the assignment was for my design and composition class where we had to incorporate unity, balance, rhythm and proportion... i had fun doing this!
the digital elements are from all over: pink ink studios for the film strip, two peas for some of the frames & for the post-it as well as some overlays, little dreamer designs for the ornate frame and designer digitals for the post card, stamp and frames.

2 comments:
You've been tagged! Laura started this and now I'm around to you. See my blog and have fun!
Yay!!! I knew you could do it! Looks fantastic!!
I looked in my spam folder and never did see your email...how bizarre. Anyhow, I'm glad you posted for us to see!
Post a Comment