skip to main |
skip to sidebar
the tag attack is back!!
a little bit ago, i was tagged by the amazing and talented nicole harper... the task: list 7 random facts about yourself. since i don't really think i have interesting random facts, it's a little difficult for me. so, i tried real hard ... hahaha! and came up with these!
- i am a night person who wishes i was a little more of a morning person. on those rare occasions when i do get up early, it’s so calm and peaceful, i love it!
- i had the chance to move to japan when i was younger, but my mother wouldn’t let me… she said i was not old enough.
- i do have an online pet peeve… minor one… but, i don’t really like it when an ad or music is automatically playing on a site… mainly because, when i am online, i have my own itunes going!
- i love office supplies and sometimes miss that back-to-school buying new stuff routine!
- i wish i read more. i started a book club with a friend, thinking it would help me read more… but our “meetings” turned into parties where we tried out new recipes!
- i love to play the piano but i can’t keep a beat… i need my metronome.
- i need diet coke in the morning… sad, but true!
4 comments:
Hi there! This is sah11679 from SC just dropping by to check out your blog. :)
I, too, wish that I was more of a morning person for the exact same reasons. Maybe someday....
Will this be your first time in Nashville? Send me an email via SC, and I can give you the skinny on what to do while you are in town.
Stephanie
Hey, I didn't know you could play the piano! I hear ya about the auto music on some sites, it always makes me jump cause I'm not expecting it.
Check out my blog girly...I think I've posted something you might wanna see!!!!!
Post a Comment