if you are a scrapbooker, you know how in demand the new scallop, aka threading water punch, is! well, my friend la verne posted a rak on her blog... and... guess what?! i won! i never win anything! i just can't believe it!! la verne, you are awesome to do something so nice and kind... thank you bunches!!
Friday, April 04, 2008
i won i won i won something!!
if you are a scrapbooker, you know how in demand the new scallop, aka threading water punch, is! well, my friend la verne posted a rak on her blog... and... guess what?! i won! i never win anything! i just can't believe it!! la verne, you are awesome to do something so nice and kind... thank you bunches!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey Joanne! You are awesome...thanks for coming by my blog and commenting on my layout! Well, I put your punch in the mail today (Saturday) Priority post, so hopefully it will make its way to you ASAP. I know you're going to create something wonderful with it! Now you can stop saying you've never won anything....You are officially LUCKY!
yay!
yippee!
good for you!
how exciting!
i hope all is well, joanne!
Oh fun!!! Can't wait to see how you use it!
oh, I forgot to ask...have you found your Lyras yet?
Congrats girlfriend. Enjoy it.
Hey Joanne! Okay, I know you've created something fabulous with that Fiskars punch!!!! I wanna see it, hee hee!
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Joanne...Happy Birthday to you! Hope you're having a wonderful day. I sooo wanted to post a cute card for you on Studio Calico's gallery and have been trying all day to make something halfway decent. I suck at making cards I've decided. Just know that the thought was there...the skill just wasn't! So sorry :( By the looks of the SC gallery, you are definitely loved!!!! Just know that my card is there "in spirit", hee hee!
Post a Comment